Monday 4 July 2011

Low Carb meal ideas - why I started this

About 5 months ago I read '4 Hour Body' and was reminded how great a low carb diet can be. I'd done Atkins in the past and really enjoyed it and lost a good chunk of weight.

But I'd found it hard to stick to, and over time I'd given up and slowly put all the weight I lost, back on.

The diet in '4 Hour Body' seems more up my street, plenty of pulses (which I love) and a carb heavy day once a week.

About 3 months ago I started the diet, and I haven't looked back since. I've found it pretty easy to stick to, and have lost about 10kilos so far (dropping from 22% body fat to 15% - with no exercise.

This blog isn't here to promote 4 Hour Body, or to replace it, but just a place for me to collect together all the different low carb meals I eat day in day out. I was going to just record this for myself, but I thought it would be worth sharing, as it took me a fair while to find quick and easy low carb high protein snacks and meals that i really enjoyed.

I hope you find this blog useful.

Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment